Nady SMK-2 Studio Microphone Kit with CM-90 and SCM 900 Wired Mics & Case
Your card will only be charged once item ships.
What's Included With This Item:
- (1x) SCM 900
- (1x) CM 90 with Mic Clip
- Carry Case
The CM-90 is a Classic small diaphragm (20mm) condenser mic. Perfect for recording and stage reinforcement of acoustic guitar, drum overheads, hi-hats, snares, piano, and horns.
• High sensitivity, extended smooth, full frequency response and very high SPL capability
• Transformerless design for minimal self-noise and increased dynamic range
• Rugged, turned-brass housing internal sub-assembly shockmount, and engraved markings
• Requires 48V phantom power
The SCM Series microphone SCM 900 (cardioid pattern only) features a large diaphragm capsule (1.0 inch), hand tooled from brass & featuring an ultra-thin (3-micron) gold-evaporated on Mylar diaphragm for maximum sensitivity, transient response, long life, detail & tone. The SCM Series microphone uses carefully selected Field Effect Transistors (FET), specially chosen for their low distortion & superior signal-to-noise ratio.
• Each SCM 900 is manufactured with the finest materials and features a machined housing with advanced internal shock mount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability. It requires 48V phantom power to operate, typically supplied by the microphone pre-amplifier or mixing console. The optional Nady SMPS-1 phantom power supply can also be used.