Nissin mg8000 Extreme Digital Flash for Canon - Quartz Tube for Over 1,000 Continuous Full Power Flashes without Overheating
What's Included With This Item:
- External Add-on Diffuser
- Soft Pouch
- Flash Stand with Tripod screw
• The Nissin mg8000 Extreme flash, delivers all of the features of the highly successful 866 models, while solving a problem which affects the "overheating" issue which many of today's flashes have. With the advent of Digital photography and the ability to take 100's or even 1000's of images at an event, the strain put on a flash can be overwhelming causing them to overheat and shut down, or extend the recycle time to unacceptable times.
• Designed for the heavy user, where maximum flash output is required over a long period of time without overheating or shutting down. This flash produces more than 1000 continuous 1/1 full power flashes without overheating three times more than a traditional flash.
• The MG8000 is designed to support Canon E-TTL II and Nikon iTTL systems. Combined with an external Nissin Power Pack PS300, this new flash is blazing fast and maximizes performance. Because of the vented flash head the wide angle diffuser and bounce card will not be a part of this flash. Instead, it will ship with an add-on diffuser.
• Color and Auto Rotate Display bears simple and user friendly features of Nissin's design concept. The Color Display will automatically follow camera angle in different position and six icons interface gives user friendly operation and representing differentmenus Auto, TTL, Manual/Av, Multi, Wireless TTL (Master/Remote) and Customer Setting.
• Various Functions TTL, Manual/Av, Multi Flash
• TTL: Supporting Canon E-TTL/E-TTL II , Nikon i-TTL/i-TTL-BL. Flash light is automatically controlled by the camera but the flash exposure value can be compensated.
• Manual: Flash power can be adjusted manually at 22 levels, from full power to 1/128 power at every 1/3 stops. The appropriate distance to the subject is shownin the display in accordance with the aperture value set on the camera.
• Av priority: The flash light can be automatically controlled by the photo sensorbuilt-in the flash unit instead of TTL metering. The F. Stop can be set from F1.4~F16. The distance at the F-stop set on the flash and camera is shown in thedisplay.
• Multi Flash: The power ratio can be set from 1/8 to 1/128.
• The best solution for off camera flash technique The MG8000 Extreme Wireless TTL system support Canon/Nikon wireless TTL system.MG8000 Extreme can be used jointly with Canon and Nikon original flash as eitherMaster and Remote (Slave).
• The MG8000 Extreme also supports digital (pre-flash system) and analogue (film type camera's flash and/or studio flash under both of Manual and Av. priority mode. Multi-Flash: Repeating flash for multi-exposure image in one frame. The power ratio can be set from 1/8 to 1/128.
• Sub-Flash: The MG8000 Extreme provides an extra small flash (GN12) below the main flash. This small flash gives a fill-in light while bouncing the main flash. Bouncing the light may shadow the underside of face, and this fill-in flash brightens up the shadow. The power ratio of Sub-Flash can be set from 1/1 to 1/128.
• My TTLL: TTL exposure level is accurately calibrated for standard balance in accordance with Nissin's standard. If any adjustment is however required, or if you like to set your own preferable level, it can be adjust for about +3Ev. ~ -3Ev. by every 1/3 step.
• Quick Loading Battery Magazine:
The MG8000 Extreme has battery magazine system same as Di866 Mark II and Di466. A convenient battery magazine provides all four AA-size batteries slot in the same direction, so that the batteries can be correctly inserted without fail even in the poor light condition.
• External Service Box: External Power Pack Socket: MG8000 Extreme supports Nissin Power Pack PS300.
• X terminal: MG8000 Extreme has X-terminal socket for flash synchronization. USB Service Port: MG8000 Extreme provides a USB port to update the latest firmware.
• Rear curtain sync and High speed shutter: In Rear curtain sync., the flash fires just before the rear curtain closed. By using this function at slow shutter speed, a moving subject will appear with such moving marks behind. High speed sync. is recommended for daylight flash photography.
|Usable camera||Canon ETTL / ETTL II and Nikon iTTL system|
|Guide Number||(ISO100) : 60m, 198ft. (105mm), 40m, 132ft. (35mm)|
|Focal length Coverage||24~105mm (18mm with external wide angle diffuser)|
|Power source||4 x AA battery|
|Recycle time||0.1-5.5 sec. (Alkaline, NiMH)|
|Number of Flashes||150-1500 times *Depends on the mode using|
|Flash Duration||Manual mode 1/300 (Full Power) , TTL mode 1/300-1/30000 sec.|
|Energy Saving||Auto power off - Off, 10, 15, 30, 45, 60 mins
Stand-by mode - 30 sec.
Display off - Display screen switch off
|Flash Power Control System||Full Auto E-TTL, E-TTL II (for Canon), i-TTL/i-TTL-BL (for Nikon), Ev compensation adjustment on camera
TTL E-TTL, E-TTL II (for Canon), i-TTL/i-TTL-BL (for Nikon), [Advanced] Ev compensation, Manual zoom, Sub-flash allowed
|Flash Power Control System||Auto Aperture Flash F1.4-F16 (ISO100), 1/3 Ev steps, [Advanced] Manual zoom, Sub-flash allowed
Manual Power Full-1/128, 1/3Ev steps, [Advanced] Manual zoom, Sub-flash allowed Multi-flash Frequency-90Hz, 1-90 times, Power 1/8-1/128
|Wireless Remote flash Slave||Slave Digital Slave / Film Slave, [Advanced] Sub-Flash Allowed Wireless TTL Master / Remote, 4 Channels, 3 Groups (A, B, C), Modes: Off/ TTL/ Manual, TTL Flash Ratio Adjustable|
|My TTL setting||-0.3 - +3.0, 1/3Ev steps|
|Bounce Function||Upward 90 degree, Left 90 degree, Right 180 degree|
|Sub-flash: Manual Full||Manual Full - 1/128, 1Ev steps|
|FE/FV Lock||[FEL] OR [*] Button for Canon, [AE-L] OR [AF-L] for Nikon|
|Rear curtain sync||Yes|
|High speed sync||Yes|
|Red eye reduction mode for Nikon||Yes|
|Red eye reduction mode+Slow sync f/Nikon||Yes|
|AF assist light distance||0.7-10m|
|Operation Control mode||Color Display (Auto Rotation)|
|Firmware Update Terminal||USB|
|External power pack socket:||Nissin Power Pack PS-300, Canon original pack CP-E4, Nikon original pack SD-8A / SD-9|
|Dimensions||78(W) x 148(H) x 127(D) mm / 3.1(W) x 5.8(H) x 5(D) inches|
|Weight||416 gr. w/o battery|
|Design/specification subject to||change without prior notice|