This Nikon 50mm f/1.8G-S Bundle comes with $34.95 worth of free accessories including a ProOptic ProOptic Filter Kit and Shipping is free!
Nikon 50mm F1.8G AF-S Lens
Want to look like a better photographer because you use a great lens? We won’t tell. Achieve Nikon’s famous beautiful background blur with the Nikon 50mm F1.8G AF-S Lens, a do-it-all lens that has the capacity to handle everything from night photography to live video.
- Silent, effective autofocus can switch seamlessly to manual control to let you manipulate the photos as you desire. This is especially an attractive feature for professional photographers who want a little more control over the end result of their photos. Use the Nikon 50mm f1.8G to test this out and see the kind of control you can use.
- Handle just about any low light situation, whether it’s a cityscape or a landscape or even a wedding event. Many of the customers of the Nikon 50mm F/1.8 praise its ability to work within low light parameters, giving you the freedom to work outside the studio.
- The Nikon 50mm f/1.8 is, above all, easy to use. If you’re a casual photography enthusiast who wants a quick technological boost to the quality of their photos, this is the lens for you.
Including a front lens cap, a rear lens cap, and a CL-1013 soft case, this lens package will offer you just about everything you need to graduate from amateur photographer to serious photographer.
Learn about the Nikon 50mm F1.8G AF-S Lens
Life, much like photography, is largely about the lens from which you view it. Fortunately, in photography, upgrading your lens is quite an easy thing. Simply pick a lens like the Nikon 50mm F1.8G AF-S Lens and you’ll be off and running, whether you’re a casual photography enthusiast or someone who’s been in the professional photography game for quite a while. But what makes this lens so professional, so versatile, and so capable of producing professional-quality shots at the drop of a hat—or, in this case, a shutter? Let’s zoom in and take a closer look.
- Fast, precise—and silent—autofocus. A good lens capable of taking dozens of shots within a short time period needs to excel at one very important characteristic: autofocus. The Nikon 50mm lens does this in a number of ways. For starters, the autofocus is fast and precise, utilizing Silent Wave Motor technology (also known as SWM) to ensure that your autofocus does its job quickly and efficiently without drawing a lot of attention to itself. That’s the kind of reliable service even the most professional of photographers require from a versatile lens.
- Plenty of user control. Let’s say that you’re more professional than amateur enthusiast, and you want to ditch the autofocus. The M/A Focus Mode Switch makes for easy changes between manual and autofocus. The aspherical lens element will ensure that you can take high-contrast shots in manual mode if you so desire, giving you greater control over the lens and more artistic license to produce something that’s entirely your own. The Nikon 50mm f/1.8might look like a point-and-shoot lens, but it’s much more than that.
- Ideal, durable construction. The construction of the lens itself is of paramount importance—especially in a lens so versatile that you’ll likely always have it on you. The strong, sharp, and even rugged construction here looks heavy, but it’s lightweight enough to justify carrying this lens with you on every photography gig you procure. And if you wanted more assurance that it’s going to remain durable, you can utilize the Nikon 5-year USA warranty (a 1-year international warranty with 4 years of USA warranty added on).
- Use at night if you desire. Customers frequently praise the ability of the Nikon 50mm f/1.8 lens to do its job even in low light situations. This makes it perfect for sunset landscape shots, natural lighting affairs, and night parties like wedding receptions. This includes the ability to use the video features at night if you need to take live footage of those memorable events you won’t want to lose.
- Consistency. If you’re shopping for a “do it all” type camera lens here at Adorama, then you need something with the consistency of the Nikon 50mm. It’s versatile enough to handle portraits, sports, studio photography, weddings, wildlife photos, and much, much more.
Bottom line? The Nikon 50mm F1.8G AF-S Lens provides plenty of freedom, including the freedom to control your own focus or switch to automatic and utilize the freedom that quick photography gives you. Whether you’re an amateur or professional photographer, you can rest easy knowing that the Nikon 50mm F/1.8 offers exactly what you need in low light, low-prep situations. Secure here at Adorama a Nikon 50mm 1.8 g lens and you’ll be glad you did.
From the Manufacturer
Fast, f/1.8 compact FX-format prime (fixed focal length) lens
This updated classic with a fast maximum aperture is ideal for everyday shooting, perfect in low lighting situations and great for producing images with beautiful background blur (Bokeh). The AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G includes Silent Wave Motor technology (SWM) for fast and precise autofocus, M/A Focus Mode Switch for seamless changes between manual and autofocus operation and an aspherical lens element for outstanding optical performance with high contrast.
The Nikon 50mm f/1.8G-S is commonly used for Everyday, Home, Landscape/scenery, Landscape photography, Low light, Macro photography, Night photography, Portrait, Portraits, Sports/action, Studio, Travel, Video, Weddings, Wildlife photos and more.The Nikon 50mm f/1.8G-S is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Casual photographer, Enthusiast, Photo enthusiast, Photography student, Pro photographer, Semi-professional, Semi-pro photographer among others.The Nikon 50mm f/1.8G-S is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Nikon 50mm f/1.8G-S: Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Easy to use, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Lightweight, Nice bokeh, Reliable, Rugged, Sharp and Strong construction