Nikon SJ-3 Color Filter Set for SB-910 and SB-900 Speedlights
What's Included With This Item:
- "FL-G1 & FL-G2 (Fluorescent Balancing)
- TN-A1 & TN-A2 (Incandescent Lighting)
- Red, Blue, Yellow & Amber Filters
- Filter Case."
• The SJ-3 allows for modification of the flash output to be matched to the background scene. This is especially useful for digital cameras where "white balance" can be controlled.
• For instance, when shooting with a flash under fluorescent lights the foreground will be white, but the background will still have a green cast. By using a green filter the flash output gets converted to match the rest of the scene, and the camera's White Balance setting can then be set to "Fluorescent".
• The blue, yellow, red and amber filters can be used for creative lighting control, and can add dramatic colors to the image, especially when more than one flash is used.
Note: Color filters are consumable items and subject to a gradual deterioration in color due to the heat generated when the flash fires. Therefore, it is recommended to check and replace these filters when necessary.
The Nikon SJ-3 is commonly used for Fill flash, General purpose, Portraits and more.The Nikon SJ-3 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Photo enthusiast among others.The Nikon SJ-3 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Nikon SJ-3: Consistent output, Easy to use, Lightweight, Packs small / compresses and Versatile.