Novoflex Balpro T/S, Universal Bellows with Tilt/Shift Feature for Cameras up to 6x7 Format.
What's Included With This Item:
- Requires Adapters Sold Separately.
Ways to Save
• Up to now, only users of a few camera systems have been able to enjoy the benefits of tilt and shift lenses. Now the accessory specialist Novoflex is bringing out the BALPRO T/S tilt/shift bellows. This opens up completely new prospects for ambitious architecture and nature photographers.
• The new bellows rounds out Novoflex's comprehensive offering of high-end bellows. Following on the Novoflex BALPRO 1 universal bellows, the BALPRO T/S now provides a perfect tilt/shift bellows system for cameras up to a 6 x 7 cm format. The tilt and shift functions are just what professional architecture and nature photographers have been waiting for.
• The combination options are practically inexhaustible, virtually all 35 mm and medium-format lenses as well as special lenses can be used with nearly all 35 mm and many medium format cameras up to 6 x 7 cm. Canon EOS systems even support full transfer of all data between camera and original lens via a special accessory. High-precision controls, an attractive design and high-calibre manufacturing make this the perfect macro add-on.
• The Novoflex BALPRO T/S provides a tilt and shift function at the front and back of the bellows, the standard adjustment is 26mm horizontally, the rotation 15° left and 15° right. In normal shooting position, you can take ideal photographs according to Scheimpflug. Turn the bellows by 90° to portrait format to compensate for converging lines. The BALPRO T/S has markings at the O and centrepositions.