Interfits new EX300 combines all the features of the multiple award winning EX150 MKII with more power and the addition of fan cooling for constant and reliable service in a larger polycarbonate body.
Easy to use controls make the EX300 desirable to any user where more power and versatility is required in a studio set up.
Each head features:
• User changeable flash tubes
• Switchable modelling lamps
• Fan cooling
• Infrared sensors
In addition there is a new easy to use handle ideal for fine tuning the position of the lighting on your subject.
• Fuse rating: 6.3 amps
• Bayonet fitting: "EX" Type enables all the current EX fittings accessories to be used
• Output range: Full Power down to 1/1/16th power. Guide no 55m (180')@ iso 100
• Modelling Lamp: 100 Watt (INT499)
Colour Temperature: 5600 K +/- 200k
• Recycle time: 1.5 sec
• Flash triggering: Sync cable, IR-trigger, flash or test button.
• Sync voltage: 5 volts Suitable for all digital cameras
• Slave cell distance: >10 mtrs (30')
• User Changeable Flash tubes: Yes
• Working Voltage: USA 110V/ 60Hz
Reviewed by 3 customers
I do alot of female bodybuilder portfolio shoots and these lights are superb for variable lighting effects with the adjustable power dial.
Great for starting up a home studio.
Excellent value for the price. Generated plenty of power for indoor retail product shots. Has everything you need to get started and is upgradeable. Sturdy, adjustable and easy to use. IR sync works perfectly. Would recommend a remote for added convenience but not necessary. Only con is that softbox assembly takes some coersion.