Interfits new EX300 combines all the features of the multiple award winning EX150 MKII with more power and the addition of fan cooling for constant and reliable service in a larger polycarbonate body.
Easy to use controls make the EX300 desirable to any user where more power and versatility is required in a studio set up.
Each head features:
• User changeable flash tubes
• Switchable modelling lamps
• Fan cooling
• Infrared sensors
In addition there is a new easy to use handle ideal for fine tuning the position of the lighting on your subject.
• Fuse rating: 6.3 amps
• Bayonet fitting: "EX" Type enables all the current EX fittings accessories to be used
• Output range: Full Power down to 1/1/16th power. Guide no 55m (180')@ iso 100
• Modelling Lamp: 100 Watt (INT499)
Colour Temperature: 5600 K +/- 200k
• Recycle time: 1.5 sec
• Flash triggering: Sync cable, IR-trigger, flash or test button.
• Sync voltage: 5 volts Suitable for all digital cameras
• Slave cell distance: >10 mtrs (30')
• User Changeable Flash tubes: Yes
• Working Voltage: USA 110V/ 60Hz