The new Interfit EXD400 combines all the features of the multiple award wining EX150 MKII with fan cooling and a larger polycarbonate body.
Easy to use controls make the EXD400 desirable where finite control is required over the output settings along with double the power of the EXD200. Versatility is a buzz word often used to describe a studio strobe, here its certainly is the case in this compact 400 watt head.
Each head features, user changeable flash tubes, switchable modelling lamps, fancooling for prolonged use and Infrared and white light sensitive light sensors and a additional easy to use rear handle allows for precise positioning.
The EXD400 also features a pre set flash function to enable the head to reduce the pre focus flashes by some of today's Digital compact cameras, enabling the Sync cell to correctly pick up the first, second or third flash therefore ignoring the pre-flash used for focusing.
• Ideal for use with Digital or Film Cameras
• User changeable flash tubes
• Switchable 100w Modelling lamps
• Built in slave cell for use with INT411
• Switchable Slave Cell
• Fuse rating: 6.3 amps
• B ayonet fitting: "EX" Type enables all the current EX fittings accessories to be used
• Output range: Full Power down to 1/1/32nd power. • Guide no 60m (196')@ iso 100
• Modelling Lamp: 100 Watt (INT499)
• Colour Temperature: 5600 K +/- 200k
• Recycle time: 1.5 sec
• Flash triggering: Sync cable , IR-trigger, flash or test button.
• Sync voltage: 5 volts Suitable for a ll digital cameras
• Slave cell distance: >10 mtrs (30')
• User Chan geable Flash tubes: Yes
• Working Voltage: EUR 230V/50Hz USA 110V/ 60Hz