Our NYC store will be open from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Christmas Eve. We will be CLOSED on Christmas Day.
Interfit Photographic

Interfit Photographic 22x16cm (9x6") Strobie Portabox with Window for Canon 580EX/Nikon SB600 and SB800 Flashes

Why Adorama?
Easy Returns, Fast Shipping, Trusted for over 35 years.

Need help? Call 800-223-2500 212-741-0052

$35.99 List Price

Our Price

Free Expedited Shipping On Orders Over $49
Add to Wishlist In Stock

About this item

Interfit's Strobie Portabox W/Window for Canon & Nikon (9x6") offers one great solution. This 9 x 6" (22 x 16 cm) softbox just slips easily onto the flash (compatible with the Canon 580EX and Nikon SB600 and SB800 flashes) and is held in place by a touch-tab strap. The "window" is an opening that allows you to direct 80% of the flash power upwards to bounce off the ceiling and the other 20% through the softbox straight forward. The softbox can be used without interfering with AF functions, and it folds up in its included flat packed zip-up carry case when not in use. Made from the same high grade materials used for the Interfit Pro range of softboxes.

What's Included With This Item

  • Interfit 22x16cm Strobie Portabox
  • Carry Case
  • Interfit Warranty

Key Features

  • Compatible with the Canon 580EX and the Nikon SB600 and SB800 flashes
  • 9 x 6" (22 x 16 cm) softbox for soft studio-style lighting

Technical Specs

Softbox size 9 x 6" (22 x 16 cm)
Compatible with Canon 580EX and the Nikon SB600 and SB800 flashes
Adorama.com is top rated for customer service HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime. BBB Accredited Business