• Keep your broadcast camera cool when shooting in warm climates with the New CoolCase from Porta-Brace. This case's cool white cover is made from a comfotable, breathable fabric and offers the following features:
• Reflective white fabric to protect the camera from absorbing heat when exposed to the sun's direct rays,
• Special "stand-off's" that create an air space just behind the zoom control to aid with air flow,
• Flaps and mesh panels to keep the air moving to help prevent heat build-up,
• Pockets that hold medical cool packs for a blast of coolness,
• And a neoprene seal along the square lens shade to keep sand and dust out.
This case accomidates the following models:
• Ikegami DNS-201, Ikegami DNS-33, Ikegami HDL-V90, Ikegami HL-DV5, Ikegami HL-DV7W, Ikegami HL-V55, Ikegami HL-V59, Ikegami HL-V73, Ikegami HL-V75W, Ikegami HL-V77, Ikegami HL-V77W, Ikegami HL-V79W,
@ Panasonic AJ-D610, Panasonic AJ-D610WA, Panasonic AJ-D700, Panasonic AJ-D800, Panasonic AJ-D810, Panasonic AJ-D900, Panasonic AJ-D910, Panasonic AJ-D91, Panasonic AJ-HDC20A, Panasonic AJ-HDC27A, Panasonic AJ-HDC27F, Panasonic AJ-HDX400, Panasonic AJ-SDC615, Panasonic AJ-SDC905, Panasonic AJ-SDC915, Panasonic AJ-SDX900, Panasonic AJ-SPC700, Panasonic AJ-SPX800,
• Sony BVW-200, Sony BVW-300, Sony BVW-400, Sony BVW-D600, Sony DNW7, Sony DNW709WS, Sony DNW7P, Sony DNW9, Sony DNW90, Sony DNW90P, Sony DNW90WS, Sony DNW90WSP, Sony DVW-700, Sony DVW-707, Sony DVW-790WS, Sony HDW-700, Sony HDW-730, Sony HDW-730S, Sony HDW-750, Sony HDW-900, Sony HDW-F900, Sony MPEG-50, Sony MSW-900, Sony MSW-900P, Sony MSW-970, Sony PDW-510, Sony PDW-510P, Sony PDW-530,
• and other similar size cameras.
Reviewed by 1 customers
Do not think of filming in the Sahara Desert without one. This cover saved my Sony PDW530 XDCAM from certain damage in this extremely hot and dusty environment. The reflective material helped to keep the camera cool enough to operate within the manufacturers recommended temperature range. Together with "desert-proofing" the camera with tape, this cover kept most dust away from the camera. Thanks Portabrace for a well designed and well crafted camera cover.