• By simply mounting the VW-CLT2 3D Conversion Lens, you can record FULL HD 3D images* with the MVC (Multiview Video Coding) recording system of the AVCHD 3D format.
• Right-eye and left-eye images are both recorded and played in Full-HD quality, using the Frame Sequential Method to produce FULL HD 3D images. The 3D Conversion Lens is smaller than the earlier models, and its brightness has also been increased from F3.2 to F2.0.
• In addition, 1.5x zooming** is now possible, allowing a versatile range of 3D shooting. This brings all the lifelike ambience of the actual scene right into the living room.
• (The X900/X900M is also equipped with a 3.5-inch wide LCD that allows 3D viewing without the need for special eyewear. Images taken in 3D can be checked on the spot)
How do humans perceive 3-dimensional Images?
• Because the left and right eyes are located at different positions on the face, the left and right eyes perceive slightly different images.
• The difference between the two images is called "visual disparity". The brain processes these two images with visual disparity to reconstruct spatial conditions, enabling us to see thing with three-dimensional depth