• Unbreakable, watertight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof.
• These are some of the features of this Pelican Protector Case that offers total protection for your equipment.
• It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it strong and durable.
• Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
• It has transport wheels for better handling.
• Your equipment can fit into the high density foam of the case for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock.
• A nameplate (included) can be personalized (engraved at additional cost).
Reviewed by 2 customers
The Pelican cases are just simply amazing and the gold standard for secure and safe transport. I use the 1750 cases for firearms transport. They are extremely weight resistant and environment resistant. I have occasionally had to use them as supports to stand on when I wasn't tall enough to reach somewhere high and the cases held up with no changes to integrity (I am 160 lbs). Also, they are very environment resistant. During summer of 2012, my house had a big ant problem. Twenty minutes after I CLPed my guns, ants would swarm it to get to the oil. Having learned that lesson, I immediately secured my weapons inside the pelican after CLPing them and ants were not able to spy out the scent and my guns were no longer swarmed with ants. It did help that my household dealt with our ant problem, but our house did get some recon ants once in a while last summer, but the Pelican cases sealed the guns away very tightly. Those are just some personal examples of how well the case operates. This is my second case after having years of seeing how my first case operated.
I use this case to protect a custom rifle (over $4100) and it is awesome. I bought 2 of them. The other will be for a pair of UTAS 15 shotguns.