Photogenic Lithium- Powered Pure Sine Wave Inverter - Portable Power for Studio Lights

Top Rated Gear


Buy more and save
Quantity Discount

The quantity discount will be reflected in your shopping cart

About Photogenic


Eliminate your large noisy gas generators and old fashioned humongous inverters. The all new Photogenic lithium-ion battery powered ION pure sine wave inverter takes your studio flash units on location the easy way. The ION is a powerful, lightweight, get outta town AC power supply that features two AC outlets for two monolights. Weighing in at only 3.5 lbs with a compact 7.5" x 4.4" x 3.3" profile, ION is the perfect lighting travel companion. Pack the ION and a couple of extra batteries with your lights and head out to your next shoot. It doesn't matter if your destination is the top of Mount Everest, the middle of the Kalahari or your sister in-law's wedding, this powerful combination will give you over 3,500 flashes (about 1200 per battery) at an amazing 320 watt seconds. While on your way to the next job, use ION's built-in USB port to power-up your phone or other electronic devices. Charge time to 100% for the lithium-ion battery is 3-4 hours. A glance at the LED battery meter on ION's control panel verifies the battery power level.

Photogenic Features

  • 120V pure sine wave inverter
  • Replaceable 8.8Ah Lithium-ion battery
  • Dual 3-prong outlets
  • LED battery level indicators
  • .5 USB standard charging port
  • Lightweight
  • Portable
  • Affordable

Photogenic Specifications

7.5" x 4.4" x 3.3" (6.0" x 4.4" x 1.8" battery only)
3.5 lbs (2.0 lbs battery only)
120W Continuous Power Max

Reviews about this item

Reviewed by 1 customers


Whew- This thing rocks. "No Cords"


from Mississippi  -  Pro Photographer

Using speedlights is fine. I use them more than any other light source, but with this pac, I had my assistant carry 1 of my strobes with softbox attached to get lighting I could not achieve with speedlight. I shot for several hours and only dropped 2 bars... Im estimating that's about 35% used leaving 65% for the reception that was outside at night.......


Questions & Answers Powered by TurnTo®

Questions about this item:

Vickie R  Do I have to purchase any special attachments to be used With the Alien Bee?
Andrew R  This device should support your existing AC power cords without the need for additional equipment.
Vickie R  Can this be used with Alien Bee 800?
JOHN W  I'm using flashpoint 300wa I can run 2 lights over 200 flashes and so far I haven't had to use the spare battery that I bought. Still think a spare is good to have. I love the portability and for me they are great. I shoot mostly portraits. Keep shooting Vickie. John
Shopper  Can I power a soft box with this?
Andrew R  Not sure I understand your question. Normally a softbox is attached to light head. This unit can power a variety of studio type strobes.
See more questions and answers
Share this item: is top rated for customer serviceHACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.