Rosco Chroma Key Paints have been formulated with the assistance of video technicians throughout the country. They are manufactured to provide the high luminance values and color saturationfor keying effects.
• BINDER TYPE:Vinyl Acrylic.
• DILUTION: Use straight out of the can. If necessary, dilute with water. Diluting Chroma Key paints may make coverage less even.
• SURFACE PREPARATION: Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabrics, using Rosco Tough Prime. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster. Then use Rosco Tough prime as a final preparation.
• APPLICATION: Stir contents before use. Do not shake. Apply by brush, roller, or spray gun. Apply in thin, even, uniform coats, using a good quality brush or roller. Use overlapping strokes, keeping a wet edge. Change roller direction often to avoid patterns and streaking.
• FILM THICKNESS: 2 mil. Dry Film.
• COVERAGE: Appx 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
• AVG. DRY TIME: AT 75°F (24°C) Dries to the touch in 30 minutes. Can be re-coated in 1-2 hours.
• CLEAN-UP: Soap and water.
• SHELF LIFE: Minimum 24 months.
Reviewed by 1 customers
This paint provides not only the perfect color of green for chroma keying, but just the right amount of light absorbancy. Key's are a snap with even coating. The paint is highly efficiant too, in otherwords I did three coats on my screen, but I could have easily gotten away with a sigle coat. Well worth the money.