[2 of 2 customers found this review helpful]
Comments about Cokin Cokin Modular Bellows Hood P:
* Both are very much more effective lens shades than the little rubber or metal things.
* Both provide at least 1 slot for Cokin filters of their respective size. The X offers 2 slots and the P offers 1. (Note: There are 3 slots in the P, but 2 of them have friction retainers that will rub on the face edge of the filter; not nice.)
* Both adjust in their extension and maintain their adjustment without the need of any external support or retainer.
* Both the X and P have light leaks at the filter slot, and this may be a problem, depending on the filter. This could be a serious problem if multiple exposure masks are used. Suggest wrapping a black cloth around the filter slot.
* The self supporting bellows is nice, but it is not clear how long this will last. What is inside that is bending and deforming to keep the shape? For how long?