Sakura of America Pigma Micron 03 Pen 0.35mm - BLUE
Your card will only be charged once item ships.
When accuracy, minute details, and preservation count, the unparalleled archival quality of Pigma Micron pens makes them everyone's first choice. Artist, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron and know their work is safeguarded with the permanence of Pigma ink. The first disposable technical pen using archival pigmented ink, Pigma Micron ink pen is selected for fine-point technical and artistic applications.
Sakura invented and patented PIGMA® ink over 25 years ago. A formulation of pigment based inks, more complex and stable than dye based inks, PIGMA® ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink.
Experience smooth, skip-free writing and crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and lines every time. Choose from the range of six nib sizes for precise line widths: 005 = 0.20 mm, 01 = 0.25 mm, 02 = 0.30 mm, 03 = 0.35 mm, 05 = 0.45 mm, and 08 = 0.50 mm.
Same Pigma ink is available in a thicker Graphic 1 bullet style nib, Graphic 2 & 3 chisel & Brush.
Pigma Micron has achieved universal appeal and is carried by technical professionals, artists and crafters alike:
• anthropologists, entomologists, scientists and used in research laboratories. (Find out why Pigma Micron is the preferred pen for lab notebook and log book documentation.)
• archivists, architects, and professional diamond cutters
• cartoonists, Manga and Anime artists, and illustrators
• heirloom quilters and decorative fabric artists
• Graphic art
• Archival recording
• Pen and ink illustrations
• Freehand art
• Rubber stamps
• Fabric design*
• Archival quality Pigma® ink
• Six point sizes
• Will not smear or feather when dry
• Waterproof and chemical proof
• Fade resistant
• Does not bleed through most papers
• Meets ASTM and ACMI non-toxicity standard
• Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin