Sakura of America Pigma Brush -What a Dream!
Writes like a pen and paints a like brush - two methods in one elegant tool. Swirls, doodles, fine lines, and broad brush strokes are possible with this flexible brush-tipped pen. Keeping up with your imagination is effortless. PigmaBrush is comfortable to hold and responds to instant changes in pressure or direction. Vivid, fresh color enhances hand made compositions and conveys personality, style or feelings.
Illustrators, Manga artists, cartoonists and hobbyists can put pen to paper and leave a mark that will last a lifetime and is safeguarded by the lasting qualityof Pigma ink.
Sakura Color Products invented and patented PIGMA ink over twenty-five years ago. A formulation of pigment based inks, more complex and stable than dye basedinks, PIGMA ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink
• BRUSH art
• Freehand art
• Rubber stamps
• Fabric projects
• Awards and certificates
• Religious text
• Archival quality PigmaÂ© ink
• Flexible, durable nib
• Will not smear or feather when dry
• Waterproof and chemical proof
• Fade resistant
• Does not bleed through most papers
• Meets ASTM and ACMI non-toxicity standard ( AP Seal )
• Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed & not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin