• Connect it all to your DSLR camera with the multi-function DSLR Mini Link from Sescom.
• Designed for the DSLR professional, the DSLR-ML is the perfect interfacesolution to different voice recorders, dynamic camera set ups and cabling requirements. Includes headphone monitoring jack so the camera operators can monitor or loop out the audio signal to another device input.
• Provides a selectable attenuation I/O connection between your digital audio recorder and your DSLR or video camera. Just connect the headphone out of your digital audio recorder to the DSLR-ML audio input jack and connect the selectable attenuated 25dB or 35dB audio output signal jack to your DSLR or video camera mic input jack.
• It's that easy. For recorders that specify headphone out levels (-10dBv), like the Zoom H4n, use the 25dB setting. For pro line level audio outputs (+4dB), like the Sony PCDM50 or Tascam TSDR-100, use 35dB.
• Depending on the type of recorder and the specified output level, the 25dBand 35dB attenuation choices will attenuate the audio signal down to the optimumsignal level for your DSLR microphone input.
Compatible with the following audio recorders:
Samson: ZH1, ZH2, ZH3, ZH4N SONY:PCM-D50, PMD-620 Tascam:DR-100
Compatible with the following DSLR cameras:
Canon: EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 550D Rebel T2i, EOS 60D, EOS 600D Rebel T3i Nikon: D7000, D300S