Knives / Entry & Multi-Tools
SOG Twitch XL, Folding Knife with 3.2" Black Titanium Nitride, TiNi, Stainless Steel Tanto Style Blade, & Black Anodized Aluminum Handle, Overall Length 7.375"
SKU: SOGTWI211 MFR: TWI211
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
• The XL is classy...it moves well, looks right, walks the walk, and talks the talk. It is not just a larger version of a Twitch. It is serious business that can more than get the job done. This is a high-tech statement of sophistication with all the bells and whistles that you expect from the designers at SOG, including our SOG Assisted Technology.
• The fine construction comes together to make the XL one of the most practical and beautiful knives that we have ever handled. Now we've also added our 'practical tactical' tanto blade, creating a great combination of beauty and beast.
- Blade Design: Straight Tanto Style
- Weight: 4.4 oz.
- AUS 8 Steel Blade : A Japanese made medium-carbon, high chromium stainless steel, which offers a good balance of toughness, edge sharpness and corrosion resistance.
- SOG Assisted Technology works through the balance of opposing high-tension coil springs. As one opens the blade the force to propel the knife open becomes greater than the closing force and the blade will open on its own. The end result propels the blade out once the operator has initiated the one-handed opening action.
- S.A.T. works so well that right-handers can use their left hand equally well to open a folding knife (of course this works oppositely for lefties).
- SOG's unique cryogenic heat treatment process increases the toughness and wear resistance of our blades. Taking the knife slowly down in temperature to less than -300°F and then back to room temperature.
- This stress relieves the material on an atomic level and increases overall strength as well as edge retention. Knife edges stay sharp longer with significantly less micro-fracturing and edge-chipping. Its this dedication to making your knife SOG sharp that sets us apart from the rest.