The TEAC W-890RMKII is a full-sized dual cassette deck for use with component stereo systems or installation. The cassette transport features dual auto reverse, synchronized reverse dubbing and variable pitch control. Unbalanced line inputs and outputs are available as well as a microphone input for recording conferences, Karaoke performances and other live events.
TEAC has been making cassette decks since the format was invented. For reliable, great-sounding cassette recording, you can trust the TEAC W-890RMKII.
* This product is not equipped with Dolby NR.
Auto reverse deck with Rec/Playback for TAPE I and TAPE II
Each tape deck records/plays back both sides of the cassette tape, with versatile REC/PLAYBACK modes as shown below.
• One way: Records one side of the tape in either TAPE I or TAPE II.
• Two way: Records both sides of the tape in either TAPE I or TAPE II.
• Repeat: Records both sides of the tape in either TAPE I or TAPE II.
• Or, if a tape is set in both TAPE I and TAPE II, it records both sides of the both tapes.
• One way: Plays one side of the tape in either TAPE I or TAPE II.
• Two way: Plays both sides of the tape in either TAPE I or TAPE II.
• Repeat: Plays both sides of the tape in either TAPE I or TAPE II up to 5 times.
• Or, if a tape is set in both TAPE I and TAPE II, it plays bo th sides of the both tapes up to 5 times.
Pitch control during playback
On TAPE I, users can control the pitch of the music up to +/- 10 %.
Mic Mixing for Karaoke recording
The W-890RMKII also employs a mic mixing function that allows users to mix recordings such as Karaoke backing tracks from an external audio device with your singing.
When you duplicate both sides of a tape, the Synchro-reverse dubbing automatically changes direction of the Playback/Recording of the both decks at the same time.
• Twin IC logic Control Mechanisms with DC Servo Motors
• Dual Auto-reverse Tape Transports
• Variable Pitch Control ±10% (TAPE I)
• Bi-directional Double-deck Continuous Record/Playback
• Parallel Recording (TAPEI & II simultaneously)
• Normal & High Speed Dubbing (TAPE I to TAPE II)
• Synchro-reverse Dubbing
• Mic/Line Mixing Recording (TAPE I & II)
• A-B Repeat Playback
• Return to Zero (TAPE I)
• Microphone Input with Mixing Control
• Headphone Jack with Level Control
• Multi-function FL Display
• Left & Right Peak Program Level Meters
• Dual 4-digit Electronic Tape Counters
• Timer-ready (Rec, Play)
• Auto Tape Type Selector (Normal/Chrome/Metal)
• TEAC "UR" (Unified Remote) Compatible
• Complies with RoHS