• Remotely control your Nikon digital camera with an iOS device. Use this Trigger Happy N2 to connect your camera to your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. The Trigger Happy N2 is a one meter cable with a very small, embedded signal processor that connects your camera to your mobile device.
• Trigger Happy serves as a simple alternative to clunky cable releases, shutter releases, and intervalometers. Easily trigger your camera's shutter remotely, shoot timelapses, and capture long exposures.
Trigger Happy includes:
• Simple camera trigger Bulb functionality for long exposures
• Time-lapse mode (intervalometer)
• HDR mode with up to 9 shots and 16 stops of dynamic range Bramping (Bulb Ramping) for time-lapses from day to night, etc.