Tamron's Di lenses featuring optical systems for use with both digital and film cameras have been highly evaluated by users around the world since the introduction of the first Di lens, SP AF28-75mm F/2.8 (Model A09), in 2003.
Many users strongly suggested that Tamron make the existing non-SP high power and compact 28-300mm lens they are using with their film cameras available in the Di design in order to realize the same convenience and quality images with digital cameras.
Tamron has redesigned the conventional AF28-300mm zoom (A06) to feature the Di design in order to meet the demand of those photographers.
High Image Quality by Virtue of Di (Digitally Integrated) Design:
• The "Di" design is achieved by first improving our BBAR coatings to a new multi-coating that encompasses all of the benefits of the original but now further reduces the ghosting and flare caused by aberrations, and secondly by further enhancing our already stringent quality control system.
The new AF28-300mm Di is redesigned as a high power zoom lens now ideal for use with interchangeable-lens digital cameras as well as film cameras.
1. Improved Coating:
• Newly developed Multi-coating ideal for digital imaging to reduce ghosting and flare caused by aberrations and to increase contrast
2. Enhanced Quality Control:
• Ensure mechanical and and optical meet new standard
3. Exterior design:
• Di logo on zoom rings
Same Convenience and Compactness:
• The amazing changes in angles of view of a 10.7X zoom lens are now available foryour digital SLR camera. This opens up a completely new horizon when combined with the fundamental attraction of digital SLR cameras; the possibility of confirming the quality or composition of captured images on the spot and the capability to allow the manipulation of images with a computer.
The new AF28-300mm Di enables photographers to enjoy the convenience of the high power zoom lens with digital SLR cameras, while offering the same compactness as that of the previous model designed primarily for film cameras.
Ideal for Use with Conventional Film Cameras As Well:
• The new AF28-300mm Di can be used with both digital SLR cameras and conventional35mm AF-SLR film cameras. It provides an impressive angle of view equivalent to that of approx. 465mm ultra telephoto when used with a digital camera and enables you to enjoy creative composition of images at the 28mm wideangle setting when used with a 35mm film camera.
The Tamron 28-300mm is commonly used for Landscape/scenery, Sports/action, Wildlife photos and more.The Tamron 28-300mm is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Photo enthusiast among others.The Tamron 28-300mm is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Tamron 28-300mm: Consistent output, Easily interchangeable, Fast / accurate auto-focus and Lightweight