Digital Dew Heater Control Unit (Made in USA), Compared to Competitive Models, It's Like Getting Four Controllers In One...
• Each heater output is controlled independently and has a full range of adjustment from 0-100%.
• This eliminates the problem of overheating or not reaching desired temperature regardless of heater size and combination. Green LED indicates unit is receiving power and also serves as a low power warning in "battery saver" mode. Each channel has it's own red LED indicator.
• Compared to competitive models, it's like having four units built into one box with advanced features. Unit is small and lightweight measuring 5" x 2.5" x 1" (127mm x 63 x 25). Supplied with 12' (3.65m) power cord and cigarette lighter adapter.
• Latest state of the art circuitry with microprocessor. Pulse width modulation and microprocessor provides stable output for precise temperature control. Without this control, output voltage can "wander" due to moisture, temperature changes and age as seen with competitive models.
• Have peace of mind when using your vehicle battery, knowing that you will always have plenty of charge left to start the engine. Unit automatically turns off if voltage drops below 11.1v.
• At 11.25v the green LED begins flashing indicating unit will turn off in approximately 30-60 minutes. With the advanced energy saving circuitry, most users can get a complete observing session without needing to start engine to recharge battery. The battery saver function can be turned off when using a dedicated battery. (Factory default =on)
Auxiliary 12V Output:
• Extra RCA outlet with constant 12v output for any device requiring 12v DC.
Fully Protected Circuitry:
• Fuse and diode protection for surge or reverse polarity.