Panamatic by LensPen is a unique new device that helps you take perfect panoramic pictures every time. Including a 360 degree indexer and level, Panamatic allows you to work with PhotoStitch and QuickTime VR software to create seamless panoramic photos every time.
LENSPEN Panamatic is simple to use, convenient and an extremely effective aid intaking seamless panoramic photos:
1. Mount the Panamatic on any tripod and then attach the camera onto the indexing wheel in the usual fashion.
2. Level the tripod by setting the bubble to center.
3. Begin taking 12 pictures by advancing the indexing wheel one click at a time around its axis. Take one picture after each click.
4. To achieve a higher view, mount the camera in a portrait format with a camerabracket (brackets are optional and available in most camera stores). In the vertical position there is an overlap of 2.5 degrees depending on the angle of the lens.
5. Take as many pictures as you need to cover what you want to show.
6. Download the pictures to your computer and begin the stitching process.
The LensPen PMTC-1 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Enthusiast among others.