The Airport Takeoff bag is the new standard in a rolling camera backpack. Think Tank Photo has designed a transportation solution that combines the portability of a backpack with the ease of a rolling suitcase.
Converting it to/from a rolling camera bag to a comfortable backpack is so easy because the straps can be simply tucked away to immediately start rolling or they can be completely zipped inside the rear panel.
The Airport Takeoff can also accommodate two pro or regular size DSLR bodies with or without lenses attached.
•The backpack straps can be tucked away yet remain exposed while the Airport TakeOff rolls along.
• When you are ready to use it as a backpack, simply collapse the extendable handle and pull out the backpack straps
• The TakeOff can carry regular size DSLRs across the top of the bag and/or pro size DSLRs along the sides.
• The rear panel covering can be easily zipped open or shut to hide or expose the backpack straps.
• A tripod or monopod can be carried on the side of the Airport TakeOff by using the straps and tripod cup included with the bag.
• A monopod can be carried in the stretchable side pocket and stabilized near the top of the bag with the included monopod strap.
• The cable and lock are inside the clear pocket and underneath the front fl ap on the Airport TakeOff. The Artificial Intelligence 15 or 17 fits in the front pocket
• Open the zipper flap on top of the Airport Tak eOff to reveal the extendable handle.
Think Tank Urban Disguise 50 V2.0 Shoulder Bag
This will hold more gear than you ever imagined and a 15.4" laptop! (Check dimensions for exact size of the compartment). It is very similar to the Urban Disguise 40 except that it features the added rear compartment. The front compartment will hold a wide angle with a hood attached, a 24-70 2.8 with the hood, a 70 -200 2.8 with the hood reversed, AND two pro size DSLRs in the expandable front pockets (without lenses attached). A regular size DSLR, with a lens attached, can also be carried straight down inside the main compartment. Strobes or water bottles fit into the side stretch pockets, as well.
Inner Dimensions (W x H x D) - 14.375" x 10.5" x 4.25" / 36.5 x 27 x 10.5 cm
Laptop Compartment Dimensions(W x H x D) - 14.375" x 10.25" x 1.5" / 36.5 x 26 x 4 cm Fits up to a 15.4"
Laptop External Dimensions (W x H x D) - 15" x 11" x 6" / 38 x 28 x 15 cm
Weight - 1.2 - 1.6 kg / 0.042-0.056oz