Pentax K100d 6.1 Megapixels Digital Slr Camera Body, Built-in flash does not work, Power issues - batteries drain quickly, Cosmetic condition E+
What's Included With This Item:
Full-featured, user-friendly, affordable K100D...
• Compatible with any PENTAX lens ever produced and featuring Shake Reduction, the affordable PENTAX K100D is the kind of camera that makes history. Picture a large 2.5 inch LCD monitor with 210,000 pixel resolution and a friendly Mode Dial offering Auto Picture and Picture modes as well as new Scene modes for even simpler photography.
• The 6.1 megapixel APS-C size CCD and sophisticated 16-segment multi-pattern metering delivers outstanding image reproduction, while the bright, high-precision PENTAX mirror viewfinder features with 0.85X magnification. All these features combine in a compact design with high-rigidity stainless-steel chassis that is built to last.
• With adaptor for screw mount and 645/67 lenses.
• The sleek, compact body design with a high-rigidity stainless-steel chassis offers convenient SD media Card storage and High Speed USB 2.0 data transfer and operates on AA batteries, 2CR-V3 lithium batteries, or optional AC adapter.
• The PENTAX-developed Shake Reduction (SR) system in the K100D effectively offers a two-stop advantage for sharp, blur-free images even under difficult shooting conditions, such as using a telephoto lens or shooting in low light without a flash.
• The SR mechanism is designed to minimize camera shake by oscillating the CCD image sensor vertically and horizontally at high speed using magnetic force, while adjusting the speed of o scillation in proportion to the amount of camera shake detected by a built-in sensor. As a result, the system does not require special anti-shake lenses and can be used with almost all existing PENTAX interchangeable lenses.
• The sophisticated K100D SAFOX VIII autofocus system features 11 sensor points (with 9 cross-type sensors) to automatically focus on the subject with utmost precision, even when it is positioned off center. The in-focus sensor point is automatically superimposed in red in the viewfinder for at-a-glance confirmation. This high-precision AF system offers a choice of two AF modes: the conventional single AF, and the continuous AF, which maintains focus on the moving subject as long as the shutter release button is pressed halfway down.
• The K100D features an auto sensitivity control function, which automatically sets the optimum standard output sensitivity up to equivalent ISO of 3200, which is the highest automatic setting in its class based on such data as the subject's brightness level and the lens focal length.
• The K100D offers the exclusive PENTAX Auto Picture Mode, which automatically and instantly selects one of the four Picture modes, including Portrait, Landscape and Macro by calculating various photographic factors to assure optimum results.
• The K100D incorporates a large 2.5 inch color LCD monitor on its back panel that offers a wide-view design that allows views from over 140 degrees vertically and horizontally, ensuring effortless image viewing.
|Type||Auto-exposure digital SLR still camera with TTL auto focus and built-in retractable P-TTL auto flash|
|Effective Pixels||6.1 megapixels|
|Image Capture Device||Type: Interline interlace CCD with a primary color filter
Total Pixels: 6.31 megapixels
Color Depth: 8 bit (JPEG) or 12 bit (RAW) x 3 colors
Recorded Pixels: JPEG: 3008x2008 pixels, 2400x1600 pixels, 1536x1024 pixels; RAW: 3008x2008 pixels
|Focus System||Type: TTL phase-matching 11-point autofocus system (SAFOX VIII) w/AF assist lamp
Autofocus Modes: AF-Single (with focus lock), AF-Continuous, Manual
Illumination Range: EV1 - EV19 (At ISO 200 with 50mm f1.4 lens)
Shake Reduction: CCD Image Sensor Shift
|Lens Mount||Type: PENTAX KAF mount compatible with PENTAX KAF2, KAF and KA mount lenses
Power zoom function: Not available
K-mount lenses: usable with restrictions
S-mount lenses: usable with adapter and restrictions
67/645 lenses: usable with adapter and restrictions
|Exposure Control||Light Metering Method: TTL open-aperature metering with choice of: 16-segment, Center-weighted & Spot meter
Metering Range: EV1 - EV21.5 (At ISO 200 with 50mm f1.4 lens)
Sensitivity: ISO Auto, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
Exposure Control Method: Program AE, Auto Picture Mode, Picture Mode, Scene Mode Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority, Manual, Bulb
Exposure Compensation: +/-2 EV (1/2 or 1/3 steps);
|Exposure Control||Auto Exposure Lock: Pushbutton type with approx. 20 sec. timer
Depth of Field Preview: Via main switch
Auto Bracketing: 3 frames +/-1.5EV (1/2 steps) or +/-1EV (1/3 steps)
Shutter: Type: Electronically controlled vertical-run focalplane shutter
Shutter Speed: 1/4000 - 30 seconds and Bulb
|Exposure Control||White Balance: White balance control: TTL Auto, Pre-set, Custom white balance
Available Settings: Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, Fluorescent light, Flash, Manual
Flash: Built-in series-control retractable P-TTL pop-up flash
Operation Modes: Auto, Flash-off, Flash-on, Auto + Red-eye reduction, Flash-on + Red-eye reduction
Guide Number: 15.6 (at ISO 200/m)
|Exposure Control||Angle of View Coverage: 28mm (equivalent to 35mm)
Flash Exposure Compensation: +1 to -2 (1/2 steps)
Flash Synchronization: With RTF and via hot shoe
Synchronization Speed: 1/180 sec, P-TTL high speed sync with PENTAX dedicated flash
|Shooting Specifications||Picture Modes: Mode Dial: Auto Picture, Scene, Standard, Portrait, Night-scene Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Action, Flash Off, Program AE, Shutter Priority AE, Aperture Priority AE, Metered Manual, Bulb|
|Shooting Specifications||Scene Modes: Night Scene, Surf & Snow, Text, Sunset, Kids, Pet, Candlelight, Museum
Digital Filter: Black & White, Sepia, Color (18 types), Soft (3 levels), Slim, Brightness
Drive Modes: Single-shot, Continuous (2.8fps, 5 JPEG, 3 RAW), Self-timer (12sec, 2sec), Auto bracketing, Remote Control (0sec, 3sec)
|Time||Modes: dd/mm/yy, mm/dd/yy, yy/mm/dd; World Time - Displays the time in 70 cities (28 time zones)|
|Image Storage||Storage Media: SD memory card removable
File Formats: Still: JPEG (Exif 2.21), RAW, DCF (Design rule for Camera File system), DPOF (Digital Print Order Format), PRINT Image Matching III Storage Capacity
Quality Levels: Best, Better, Good with 128MB Card
|LCD/Viewfinder||Optical Viewfinder: Pentamirror with Natural-Bright-Matte II focusing screenl
Viewfinder Coverage: 96%
Viewfinder Magnification: 0.85x (with 50mm f1.4 lens, -1-1)
Diopter Adjustment: 2.5m-1 to +1.5m-1
|LCD/Viewfinder||LCD Monitor: 2.5 inch, TFT color LCD (Low Reflection) with Histogram display
LCD Coverage: 100%
LCD Resolution: Approx. 210,000 pixels
Angle of View: Approx. 140 deg
|Playback Specifications||Playback Modes File: Single, Index - Nine image
LCD Function: Image rotation, Slide show, Digital filter, Histogram, Exposure warning
Erase and Image Protect Modes: Single, All
|PictBridge||One image print, All image print, DPOF, Paper size, Paper type, Paper quality, Border|
|Language||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Swedish, Dutch|
|Interfaces||Type: USB 2.0 high speed
Video Output: Compatible with NTSC and PAL formats
|Power Supply||Power Source: Four AA (Lithium, Alkaline, and rechargeable NiMH) batteries, or Two CR-V3 lithium batteries, Optional AC adapter also available|
|Physical Specifications||Operating Temperatures: 32 degrees to 104 degrees Fahrenheit (0 degrees to 40 degrees Celsius)
Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.1 x 3.6 x 2.8 inches (129.5x 92.5 x70mm)
Weight: 19.8 oz. (560g) without battery and SD memory card; 22.4 oz. (635g) loaded and ready
|Computer System Requirements||Mac Requirements: OS: Mac OS 10.2 or later, standard equipped USB port
PC Requirements: OS: Windows 2000, XP Home edition / Professional, standard equipped USB port