• When used in the advanced P-TTL mode with the MZ-S or other compatible Pentax SLRs, a preflash allows for multi-segment flash metering for more accurate strobe photography.
• High speed on camera and wireless flash are available with the MZ-S or other compatible Pentax SLRs in P-TTL modes.
• Flash exposure compensation through a simple control dial when used with the MZ-S or other compatible Pentax SLRs.
• Standard TTL flash is available when used with other Pentax TTL flash enabled camera bodies.
• Auto and Manual modes for use with non-TTL camera bodies, or more creative control with TTL bodies.
• LCD display shows the effective range of the flash in P-TTL, TTL and AUTO modes.
• Format selection allows the photographer to set the flash LCD display for 35mm, 645, and 67 formats.
• Modeling light feature strobes the flash for one second so the photographer can check for unwanted shadows or highlights
• Includes an autofocus assist beam for focusing in low light or low contrast situations.
Selection of four channels in the wireless mode to prevent confusion when more than one photographer has an MZ-S or other compatible Pentax SLR and the AF360FGZ flash.
The Pentax AF-360FGZ is commonly used for Everyday, Fill flash, General purpose, Night photography, Photography, Photojournalism, Portraits, Studio, Travel and more.The Pentax AF-360FGZ is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Enthusiast, Professional, Semi-professional among others.The Pentax AF-360FGZ is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Pentax AF-360FGZ: Consistent output, Durable, Easy to use, Fast recycling, Good power output, Lightweight, Reliable, Strong construction to mention just a few.
|Guide Number||119' (ISO 100 at 85mm)
69' (ISO 100 at 24mm)
|Bounce Capability||Vertical bounce possible, click stops provided (-10°, 0°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°), lock provided at 0°|
|Auto Settings||With wireless slave: [1/1, 2/3, 1 / 2, 1 / 3].
Manual: [1/1, 1 / 2, 1 / 4, 1 / 8, 1 / 16, 1 / 32].
Flash Modes: P-TTL auto, TTL auto, auto, manual.
|Angle of Coverage||60° to 23° (24 to 85mm in 35mm format)
85° with included wide angle adapter
|Recycle Time||Recycling time Approx. 6 sec. (manual at full)
Number of flashes 250 with alkaline batteries
|Power Source||Four 1.5V LR6 (AA-type ),|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.8"x4.3"x4.5"|
|Weight||(without batteries) 9.6 oz.|
|Notes & Special Features||Flash Sync Mode: Leading-shutter-curtain sync, Trailingshutter- curtain sync, Contrast-control-sync, High-speed-sync, modeling flash.