Nikon Gp-1 Gps Adapter
What's Included With This Item:
• Acquired data: Latitude, longitude, altitude, time information
•Time required for satellite acquisition: Approx. 45 sec. (cold start), approx. 5 sec. (hot start)
• Power source: Supplied from camera body
• Receiving indicators:
• Red blinking (GPS data not recorded)
• Green blinking (GPS data recorded utilizing three satellites)
• Green solid(Four or more satellites detected, GPS data are more accurate)
• Compatible models:D90 (via accessory terminal cable GP1-CA90), D3, D300, D700, D2Xs, D200 (via 10-pin remote terminal
• cable GP1-CA10) and Coolpix P7700. Some models may require an update to the latest version of firmware.
• Attachment: Attaches to camera's accessory shoe or a camera strap via strap adapter GP1-CL1
• Dimensions: Approx. 2 x 1.8 x 1 inches
The Nikon GP-1 is commonly used for Fun, Landscape photography, Photograph manipulation, Productivity, Travel and more.The Nikon GP-1 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Enthusiast, Photo enthusiast, Professional, Semi-professional, Semi-pro photographer among others.The Nikon GP-1 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Nikon GP-1: Durable, Easy to use, Lightweight and Reliable.