B & W offers three Digital Pro filters for infrared photography, each with its' own unique features.
• This dark red filter is primarily for black and white infrared films.
•It filters out light below 650 nm.
• With color infrared film it produces pictures of a pure red image while making good use of the relatively low sensitivity of infrared films.
• Filter factor is approx. 20 - 40.
• This black infrared filter will filter out the entire visible spectrum.
• It is used with black and white infrared films with a sensitivity up to 1000nm.
• Filter factor is determined by the film sensitivity.
• This orange colored filter blocks the blue and blue-green portion of the visible spectrum up to 500 nm.
• It reduces the excessive sensitivity of color infrared films in this spectral range, separates colors more evenly thereby avoiding a blue tint.
• Filter factor depends upon the film's sensitivity.
The Digital Pro Series filters are designed for users of Digital Cameras and Camcorders. The new chromium-colored mounting goes along perfectly with the light, trendy colors of Digital Cameras.
Digital photography gives you advanced capabilities to enhance the picture after it is taken. However one shouldn't forget a very important fact: information which get lost while taking the picture normally even a Computer can't produce afterwards.