The VP-200K is a distribution amplifier for computer graphics signals up to and exceeding UXGA. The unit takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to two identical outputs.
• High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB).
• HDTV Compatible.
• ID Bit Control.
• Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
• EDID Support - The EDID data is passed to the source from the display connected to output 1.
• Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75? (video), 510? (Graphics/TTL).
• DC Coupling.
• 3ft 15-pin HD Cable Included.
• Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
|Input||1 UXGA on an 15-pin HD connector.|
|Outputs||2 UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors.|
|Maximum Output Level||2.2Vpp|
|Bandwidth (-3DB)||400 MHz|
|S/N Ratio||72dB @5MHZ|
|Control||ID BIT switch; analog/TTL switches for setting the sync.|
|Power Source||5V DC, 130mA|
|Dimensions||12.1cm x 7.18cm x 2.42cm (4.76" x 2.83" x 0.95") W, D, H.|
|Weight||0.3kg (0.66lbs) approx|
|Warranty||Kramer 7 years limited warranty|