Unique Features of the FlowCam GT
Micro Control Stage and Quick Release:
• Fine tuned adjustments of both X and Y axis allow for precise balance and angle of your camera. Fore and aft adjustments guide the dovetail quick release plate along a rolling gear system. The quick release and easy balance system allow for a quick setup and breakdown in the field.
• The precision three axis gimbal was designed to deliver consistent fluid motion with six sets of bearings. The gimbal system is lightweight but extremely durable, providing strong support for the sled and an effortless flow to the movements of the articulated arm.
• The extendable sled can quickly add or subtract counter weight, simplifying the balancing process. The adjustable battery mount* and 5" TFT monitor provide additional balance control. Our refined sled design is stylish and best of all practical for quick and intuitive adjustments.
Battery Mount Customization:
• Because Varizoom is a full machine shop it is possible for Varizoom to offer special customization of your FlowCam GT battery mount.
• If you currently are invested into a Sony V-Lock, Anton Bauer, or NP1 battery system Varizoom can configure the stabilizer to accommodate your battery system to save you money. Optional battery mounts will be equipped at no additional charge.
This version with NP-1 Type Battery Mount Option.
Varizoom's Commitment to Customer Care:
It is always Varizoom's goal to manufacture the highest quality products possible. Long life and reliability serve both the customer and the manufacturer. Varizoom stands behind their products with a one year warranty. VariZoom is well known for our long history of quality products and customer support.