Higher Quality, Lower Price:
• With the introduction of the new EXII 0.8X Wide Converter, 16x9 Inc. offers a superior, HD-quality lens converter at an even lower price. The move is part of an aggressive pricing structure 16x9 Inc. has put into place across the entire new EXII line of lenses. 16x9 Inc. understands that the current economic climate is tough, but getting outstanding high-definition images doesn't have to be.
Wider Coverage & Full Zoom Thru:
• Featuring a two-element design, the compact, lightweight EXII 0.8X Wide Converter increases wide-angle coverage by 20% over the stock lens with minimal barrel distortion. Better yet, the EXII 0.8X is full zoom-thru.
Compact and Lightweight Design:
• Weighing only 17 oz. (482 grams) the EXII 0.8X Wide Converter has been elegantly engineered and crafted with no sacrifice in quality.
• The EXII 0.8X is fully compatible with popular mattebox systems such as those from Chrosziel. For a neat shading solution, 16x9 offers an optional lightweight Rubber Lens Shade.
Works with the following cameras:
• Canon XL-H1 - Canon XH-A1 - Canon XH-G1 - Canon XL-2 - Canon XL-1 - Panasonic HPX170 - Panasonic HMC150 - Panasonic DVX100 - Sony HVR-Z7U - Sony HVR-Z5U - Sony HVR-Z1U - Sony HVR-S270 - Sony HDR-FX1 - Sony HDR-FX1000
|Front filter size||98mm Diameter
105mm Round Filter: Requires Rubber Lens Shade (Not Included)
|Mounting threads||72mm threaded Camcorders|
|Construction:||Lens Elements: Two|
|Length:||1.42 in [36 mm]|
|Weight:||17 oz [482 g]|
|Other:||Full Zoom-thru: Yes|