• Twin1 R3-UT max Universal Infrared Wireless & Wired Remote Shutter Release Transmitter For DSLR Cameras WITH Built-in Infrared. 3x the operational range! Up to 150ft...
• The Twin1 R3-UT allows you to shoot a picture without having to touch the camera. It gives photographers super sharp pictures, by preventing camera shake while on a tripod.
• The Twin1 remote triggering capabilities can also be used by those wishing to get in the picture without having to use a self timer, and by photographers shooting wildlife from cover.
• Shooting portrait and sporting events also are key uses for the Twin1 remote trigger system. It has a key ring attachment with quick release clip.
• Package contains Transmitter, Release Cable, Key Chain, Battery and manual.
• Coolpix P7700
• Coolpix P7800
• Coolpix A
Reviewed by 2 customers
I had purchased this remote because my other lacked what I consider to be two critical features for my uses. 1) a shutter button hold for shooting in bulb mode for those really long exposures which it does and does well and 2) a half engaged point to allow the camera to autofocus... which it was advertised as being able to. Perhaps my particular one came as defective, but so far as I can tell there is no point where it will allow it to autofocus. This makes things like self portraits and such much more difficult because I have to manually set focus to where I'm going to be... and if you're shooting at shallow f/1.8's and such it's nearly impossible to get right. It also seems to only work when pointed dirrectly at the camera.
Was very disappointed cause the cable that was supplied with the remote, does not suit the D-90,the wireless function works from the front and around the rear of the D90 as well.