Conrad Sloop, former owner and designer of Stroboframe, has just created a new flash bracket, the MicroFlip, which is claimed to be the smallest, most compact flash bracket to date.
The Hullett Practical Marketing Group of Westminster, Maryland announces the launch of their new MicroFlip Flash Bracket. Designed and manufactured in the USA by Novacon Products, The MicroFlip was invented by Conrad Sloop, former owner and designer of Stroboframe® Flash Brackets. The Micro-Flip implements the experience, knowledge and ingenuity of Sloop into the DSLR world of today. MicroFlips are in stock and ready for shipment
The Micro-Flip employs several brand new and patented innovations including a “flush-mount” stainless steel upright arm that is so thin it “disappears” into the DSLR’s grip yet maintains the rigidity necessary to support large flashes. This disappearing upright arm design makes the MicroFlip the smallest, most compact design of any fully rotating vertical to horizontal flash rotating system on the market today. Another innovation is the clever cable slots cut into the flash arm that allow you to elegantly mount your off-camera cord in an unobtrusive manner.
Says’ Hullett “The MicroFlip, by way of its disappearing upright arm design gives the photographer the full comfort of shooting horizontal and vertical images without the cumbersome feel of a flash bracket. It’s like shooting without a bracket at all”.
* Unique upright arm design makes the MicroFlip the lightest, most compact horizontal/vertical flip design available.
* 301 Stainless Spring Steel Upright arm mounts flush against the camera’s grip, for no camera “twist” and ultra-comfortable use.
* Highest possible quality materials and workmanship.
* Unique cord slots hold your off-camera cord in place, no dangling
* Flash stays in proper orientation in horizontal or vertical modes eliminating side shadows and red-eye.
The above is an unedited press release provided by Hullett Practical Marketing Group.