- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
How'd They Do That?
Adorama Photography TV presents "How'd They Do That" featuring Kael Alford. In this special, extended episode, Mark talks with Kael Alford, a seasoned and extraordinary photojournalist.
Kael has been published across the US and Europe in places like Time, Newsweek, The New York Times, Vanity Fair and more. She discusses the time she spent covering the US invasion of Iraq and the resulting book and exhibition: "Unembedded: Four Independent Journalists on the War in Iraq." Kael also talks about The Foundry Photojournalism Workshop, her most recent work in southeastern Louisiana and gives tips to aspiring photojournalists.
Kael Alford portfolio
- Nikon D1x
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center
- DIY Photojournalism Resources
- Kelly Kerr: Photographer, Photography Instructor — AdoramaTV
- Ask Adorama Podcast #14: Street and Photojournalism rights and wrongs
- TechTock Podcast #36: Esther Havens
- Photojournalism resource links
- The best cameras for Photojournalists
- The best lenses for Photojournalists
- Required Reading: Nieman Reports on Visual Journalism