- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Adorama Photography TV presents Matte Boxes! This week, Mark Wallace will show us 2 different matte boxes for DSLR's.
These matte boxes are used on the end of a lens to block the sun or other light source in order to prevent glare and lens flare. It performs essentially the same function as a lens hood and also mounts in front of the lens.
Mark explains the benefits and drawbacks of the Redrock Micro and Genus Matte Box kits.
- Redrock Micro microMatteBox Deluxe Bundle
- Redrock Micro microFilters Set 4 x 5.65" Glass Filters, Set of 3
- Genus Matte Box DSLR Kit - GWMC Wide Angle Matte Box System + GFFW French Flag + GMB/DSLR Adaptor Bar System (No Adapter Ring)
- Genus GARD-NK Universal Donot Lens Adaptor Ring with Nun Knickers
- Canon EOS-5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body
- Canon EOS-7D Digital SLR Camera Body
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center