- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
How'd They Do That?
In this episode, Mark talks with Jason who is currently the sport photographer at Arizona State University. Jason talks about how he "drags the shutter" in some of his photos as well as how he gets a strong rim light around some of the athletic photos.
Jason also spends time discussing his shooting strategy and how he develops a rapport with athletes so he can shoot more powerful images of them.
- Canon 400mm f/2.8 Lens
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L Lens
- Canon 24-105mm f/4L Lens
- Canon 1.4x tele converter
- Canon 5D Mark II
- Canon Battery Grip for the 5D Mark II
- Interfit Photographic Strip Light Softbox
- Sunpak Octobox 39x39"
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Shooting Pro Football, Gene Lower — Adorama Photography TV
- How to photograph football games
- How to photograph basketball games
- TechTock Podcast #13: Rod Mar
Photos by Jason Wise