Adorama Photography TV presents "How'd They Do That" featuring Rick Gayle. In this episode, Mark talks with Rick who has been a photographer for 30 plus years. Rick will show us photo shoot set up that he just did for one of his clients.
Check out Rick and Kim's sites!
Gear featured in this video
- Canon 1DS Mark 3 with a 24-105 f/4 L Canon lens mounted on 9' regal mono-pod.
- 2 dynalite 1000 watt power packs
- 1 head with a 20 degree grid and a piece of tuff frost to soften the light on the left side of the shot.
- 1 head with a 10 degree grid and a piece of tuff frost to soften the kick on the light on the right and back of the shot.
- 1 med chimera on a c-stand pushing through a diffusion panel of tuff frost as a top back light.
Check out more great videos in this series!
How'd They Do That?