- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
How'd They Do That?
In this episode, Mark Wallace talks with Jon Willey who is currently the team photographer and manager of imaging services for the Arizona Diamondbacks. Jon shows Mark the steps he takes to get those great action shots on and off the field.
Jon talks about prep time on game day, what he does the day after the game, and the gear he uses to catch the plays. Scroll down to see some of his photos!
- Canon 1D Mark IV
- Canon 1D Mark III
- Canon 300mm f/2.8L IS
- Canon 400mm f/2.8L IS
- Canon 70-200mm f/4L IS
- Magic Arm
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center
- Talkin' Baseball Photography
- TechTock Podcast Episode #12: Brad Mangin
- How to photograph football games
- Shootin’ amateur hoops like a pro
- How to photograph basketball games
- Shooting Pro Football, Gene Lower — Adorama Photography TV
- Sports and Portrait Photographer: Jason Wise—AdoramaTV
Jon Willey Baseball Mini-Portfolio