- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
This week Mark Wallace demonstrates how to take your stills taken with a DSLR and turn them into great time lapse video. He also explains the process of shooting and creating your own stop action animation sequence.
Learn about how manipulating frame rates lets you create some time-bending fun! Learn the difference between fast frame rates for slow motion, time lapse recorded at real time, stop action videos, and variable frame rates to create your own action movies. You'll see how a movie is captured, and the still images are edited into a movie.
Then, Mark wants you to create your own stop-action or time-lapse video and submit it to him at firstname.lastname@example.org and he'll feature the best one!
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- How to create a Time Lapse Video
- Buying Guide: Time-Lapse Video Gear
- Matt Hill Stop Motion Video — AdoramaTV
- Amazing Timelapse videos from Japan's Mockmoon
- Video Tutorial: Time Lapse Video with Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
- The Ultra-Affordable HD Time Lapse DSLR
- TechTock Podcast #41, Part 1: Jay Burlage
- Waiting for Video to Render