- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
Adorama Photography TV presents: This week is the fifth episode in a series about HDSLRs.
The key to displaying your video the best possible way on the web is to upload the best possible quality video that meets or exceeds your requirements. To to this, you need to encode your videos from your HDSLRs the right way. Mark will show you several encoding and compression methods to use on your videos before uploading them to the web. This is the final installment in our Adorama TV series on getting the most out of your HDSLR.
Here's the screen shot Mark referred to in the video:
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Focus on HD Video
- Video DSLR Basics for Photographers
- HDSLR Part 1: Shooting Video With a DSLR—AdoramaTV
- HDSLR Pt.2: Lighting for Video: Adorama Photography TV
- HDSLR Pt.3: Audio for Video—AdoramaTV
- HDSLR Pt.4: Post-Production Pt.1: AdoramaTV