- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
How'd They Do That?
Adorama Photography TV presents "How'd They Do That" featuring Rachael Kuivinen, a location wedding photographer.
In this episode, Mark Wallace talks with Rachael who stopped by the studio to talk about a wedding shoot she did in Puerto Rico. Rachael is a portrait photographer who specializes in family and children portraiture and destination weddings.
- Canon 5D Mark II
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
- Canon 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Canon 580 EX II
- Lastolite Hot Shoe EzyBox Softbox
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Shooting with the Nifty 50: AdoramaTV
- FAQ: What is Ambient Light
- Rethinking low-light photography
- Chase the shadows away
Mini Portfolio of Rachel's Work: