- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
How'd They Do That?
How does a 20-year-old afford a digital Hasselblad, a closetfull of studio lights and a Canon 5D Mark II? Mark Wallace gets Scott to share his plan.
In this exclusive AdoramaTV interview, Mark talks with Scott about his unique style of photography. Scott has been published in numerous magazines and is the youngest Hasselblad Photographer of the month ever. He talks about getting a loan and having a business plan in order to get started.
Related Products at Adorama
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Fashion and Editorial Photographer, Danno Watts—AdoramaTV Commercial Lifestyle
- Photographer, Matthew Dutile—AdoramaTV
- Ten Ways to Rock the Client Consultation
- 8 Capital Improvement Ideas for Professional Photographers
- Photoshelter Shares Tax Tips for Photographers