- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
How'd They Do That?
Adorama Photography TV presents "How'd They Do That" featuring self-described portrait stylist John Keatley.
In this episode, Mark talks with John about his unique style of photography. John is experienced with a diverse group of clients and assignments which often take him around the world. His subjects include Sarah Palin, Keli Carender, and Annie Liebowitz. He also spoke about an assignment in Libera that gave him freedom to explore whatever he wanted.
Follow John's blog to keep up to date with his Libera experience and his fundraising progress.
- Hasselblad 80mm f/2.8
- Hasselblad 50m f/3.5
- Canon 5D Mark II
- Canon 50m f/1.4
- Canon 35mm f/1.4L
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Fashion & Celebrity Photographer, Scott Hugh Mitchell—AdoramaTV
- Commercial and Editorial Photographer, Mark Peterman—AdoramaTV
- Environmental Portraits: Jason Wallis — Adorama Photography TV
- Entertainment Photographer, Jeremy Cowart—AdoramaTV
- Photographic Charities: A Time To Give