- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Give your online customers a sneak peak
by Al Escudero, Guest Blogger
AdoramaPix Photo Books are a creative and convenient way to show and market your work. Here's how to embed a preview of a photo book onto your website or blog for current or potential customers.
1. In your list of saved books click on the share/embed/sell link (See 1 below).
2. A pop-up panel will appear with four tabs on the left marked: Share, Sell, Distribute, Embed. Click on the Share tab (See 2 below).
3. On the share tab you will need to click on the public sharing check box (See 3 below). If it isn't shared publicly you can't embed it.
4. Once it is shared, click on the embed tab (See 4 below). Choose your settings (Size, etc.)
5. Click in the copy button (See 5 below) above and to the right of the box that has the embed code in it.
6. insert the embed code into your blog or website.
If you don't want anyone to know your embedded book was made at AdoramaPix, you can un-check the last two boxes on the customize options (see 6 above) to remove the AdoramaPix logo, and to remove the link to the full-sized preview (which displays in the AdoramaPix editor)
Shown below is an example of the embedding in action. Try clicking on it:
The above post originally appeared in the AdoramaPix Forum.