- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
How do you approach strangers on the street and take ther pictures?
In this episode, Mark Wallace shares his personal approach to street photography, which includes shooting informal "street portraits" of strangers with their permisison. (In other forms of street photography, photographers may not ask permission and may shoot candids so the subjects never know they are being photographed, which is a very different approach.) How does Mark approach people? How does he get a conversation started that leads to their allowing him to take their portrait.
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Sidewalk Serendipity
- Get Closer...
- How To Make a "Disgusting" Photo
- What’s a “Street Photography Stress Test,” and why should you care?
- Right Here, Right Now: Photography Direct from Reality
- Champions of Photographers’ Rights
- Depth of Field - AdoramaTV
- Aperture Values – AdoramaTV
- Capturing Images in India — AdoramaTV