Digital Photography 1 on 1
What camera settings are used to overpower the sun? In this week's episode, Mark Wallace explains how to do this.
Mark Wallace teaches you how to adjust flash and ambient exposures separately when using an on-camera speedlight. These are great techniques that apply not only to portraits, but any speedlight photography!
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Metering Part 2: Exposure Compensation: AdoramaTV
- On-location Flash — AdoramaTV
- Assembling A Small Location Lighting Kit
- Manual Flash Exposure Basics
- Enhancing Dusk Light in Outdoor Portraiture
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.