- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
reDefine with Tamara Lackey
AdoramaTV presents the debut of reDefine! David duChemin talks with Tamara Lackey about his new book, recovering from his 30-foot fall, as well as inspiring and business advice for photographers.
In the worldwide debut of reDefine, Tamara Lackey's series of inspiring interviews with photographers, world and humanitarian photographer David duChemin talks about a 30-foot fall, his new book, "Photographically Speaking," and his three pieces of creative and business advice for photographers to pull it all together—including the importance of staying out of debt.
Web resources mentioned in this video
- David duChemin's web site and blog
- Photographically Speaking by David duChemin
- Within the Frame Photographic Adventures
- Tamara Lackey's Capturing Life Through (Better) Photography Gift Set with 90-Minute DVD, 100-Page Book, and Quick Reference Guide
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Lifestyle Photographer—Tamara Lackey
- Environmental Portraits: Jason Wallis — AdoramaTV
- Creative Photography Consultant, Louisa Curtis—Adorama TV
- Entertainment Photographer, Jeremy Cowart—AdoramaTV
Connect with Tamara Lackey on Twitter or Facebook, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.