- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
This week Mark Wallace reviews the new Panasonic LUMIX G3, a compact camera with the benefits of a DSLR.
The Panasonic LUMIX G uses interchangeable Micro Four Thirds lenses to give you the flexibility of shooting with a DSLR, but it has a compact body with a touch-screen LCD. It focuses extremely fast and takes phenomenal video! The Panasonic LUMIX G3 will be available from Adorama.com soon in black, red, brown and white.
- Panasonic Lumix G3 (Black)
- Panasonic Lumix G3 (Brown)
- Panasonic Lumix G3 (Red)
- Panasonic Lumix G3 (White)
- 3D Lens for Lumix
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Buying Guide: The Best EVF Cameras Right Now!
- The right way to design a prime lens...and the wrong way
- Field Test: Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4 lens
- Field Test: Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/4-5.8 ASPH lens
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.