reDefine with Tamara Lackey
In this week's reDefine, Tamara Lackey interviews PBS TV host Katie Brown about creating success and what she did right to be successful.
Tamara Lackey photographs and then interviews author and television host Katie Brown, of PBS' The Katie Brown Workshop and Lifetime's Next Door with Katie Brown, to discusses how she created her success, what she considers when balancing parenthood and work—and exactly what she looks for when hiring commercial photographers.
- Tamara Lackey's Capturing Life Through (Better) Photography Gift Set with 90-Minute DVD, 100-Page Book, and Quick Reference Guide
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Interview with David duChemin—AdoramaTV
- Lifestyle Photographer—Tamara Lackey
- Creative Photography Consultant, Louisa Curtis—Adorama TV
- Interview: The Dazzling Lara Casey
Connect with Tamara Lackey on Twitter or Facebook, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.