- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
AdoramaTV Presents Digital Photography One on One. In this week's episode Mark answers a viewer's question regarding the the use of a tilt shift lens- what it does and how to use one to make a variety of photos.
Join Mark on location and in the studio as he explains the fundamentals of using a tilt shift lens, how it affects perspective, and how you can make unique images with this special lens.
- Tether Table Tether Tools Aero Table
- Canon EOS-5D Mark II
- Benro A2691TB1 Transfunctional Travel Angel Aluminum Tripod
- Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt-Shift Manual Focusing Lens
- Explore Tilt Shift Lenses
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt-Shift Lens: Hands On Review
- View Camera Moves in Adobe Photoshop
- Jack's Favorite Lenses: An Incomplete List
- How to use a Lensbaby
- FAQ: What are Interchangeable Lenses?